Jason Kilar's Quotes
Biography of Jason Kilar
Hulu is about the shows, not the networks. The shows are the brands that users care about.Tags: Care, Shows, Users
As fighting in Iraq intensifies, President Bush delivered his supplemental war budget to Congress. The money will cover 30 days of fighting, then we'll be sent one war every other month until we cancel our subscription.Tags: Fighting, Money, War
Democrats were quick to point out that President Bush's budget creates a 1 trillion dollar deficit. The White House quickly responded with 'Hey, look over there, it's Saddam Hussein.'Tags: House, Point, President
In Massachusetts, scientists have created the first human clone. The bad thing is that in thirty years, the clone will still be depressed because the Boston Red Sox will still have not won a World Series.Tags: Bad, Human, Won
New rumors that Saddam Hussein is planning to flee to a castle in Libya with 10 billion dollars. Now President Bush doesn't know whether to nuke him or give him a tax cut.Tags: Give, Him, Whether
People here in Los Angeles are disgusted now about a sex scandal involving Arnold Schwarzenegger. Apparently for seven years, he carried on a sexual relationship with his own wife.Tags: Here, Sex, Wife
President Bush spent last night calling world leaders to support the war with Iraq and it is sad when the most powerful man on earth is yelling, 'I know you're there, pick up, pick up.Tags: Powerful, Sad, War
Senator Hillary Clinton is attacking President Bush for breaking his campaign promise to cut carbon dioxide emissions, saying a promise made, a promise broken. And then out of habit, she demanded that Bush spend the night on the couch.Tags: Broken, Night, Saying
The big political news, Arnold Schwarzenegger announced he's running for governor of California, and already, people are chanting, 'Four more vowels, four more vowels.'Tags: Big, Four, Political
I think mankind is overly sensitive, very needy, greedy, and flawed.Tags: Greedy, Mankind, Sensitive
I don't do well around the angry, bitter and emotionally fragile among us, which may eliminate 70% of the population.Tags: Angry, Bitter, May
A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn't answer the phone.Tags: College, Once, Until
Broadcasting was something, I don't want to say it came easy, but it's something I'm comfortable doing.Tags: Easy
CBS was very generous in their offer to re-sign me. But I simply want to try something new.Tags: Generous, Simply, Try
Did you see the statue topple? Bill Clinton got nostalgic seeing something that big in a beret go down.Tags: Big, Clinton, Seeing
I always tell people I romanticize about doing something simple, like doing radio in northern California.Tags: Radio, Simple, Tell
I enjoyed retirement the right way... linguine con vongole, red wine and plenty of truffle cheese.Tags: Cheese, Red, Wine
I learned at an early age that using the third person will push some buttons.Tags: Age, Early, Learned
I lived in a studio apartment until my mid-30s. I don't have an extravagant lifestyle.Tags: Lifestyle, Lived, Until
I think that you're always going to have some people who are negative or view you in a certain way.Tags: Negative, View
I used to make fun of young people when I was 17 - the angst, the insecurities, all those tattoos.Tags: Fun, Used, Young
CLEAR CLIPART - tree clipart tropical for designers.
High-quality cliparts celebrity png pjs v by Clear Clipart.
clear clipart source of cat clipart silhouette.
CLEAR CLIPART cat clipart angry clip arts transparent.
Download png animal clipart kangaroo clearclipart.com.
I'm from the Midwest.Tags: Midwest
John Kerry was officially endorsed by Dick Gephardt, and Kerry said, 'What did I ever do to you?'Tags: Endorsed, John, Said
My brother asked me once, 'Are you a misanthrope?' And I said, 'No, I just find people irritating.'Tags: Brother, Once, Said
The places I've worked in the past, I always stayed three years and moved on.Tags: Past, Three, Worked